Online Fee Submission Instructions
Please ensure the following assets are available with you
- Student Id.
- The next page will ask you Student Id.
- Please ensure to fill correct information and submit the page.
Pay Fee Online:
Door Step Banking Facility :
Our Bankers – HDFC
I fully understand that :-
- The fee payment being undertaken by you via online mode is for the first term.
- Successful transaction certificate shall be deemed as the college receipt.
- The college is not liable for any failed transactions where amount is deducted from user’s account but no credit is made to our bank’s account, users are requested to contact their respective banks for such misplaced transactions.
- Bank Transaction charges:
Debit Cards (Domestic) :- Nil
Credit Cards :-
Visa/Master Credit Cards :- 1.00% (as Visa & Master charges 0.80%)
Diners Card :- 2.50%
Net Banking :-
All Banks :- Rs. 7/-
Cash, Cheque & Demand Draft – Nil
Online fees is a pilot project, Introduced from this session, for any help if required contact following persons between 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
|Fee Coordinator||Mr. Nitin Kumar Jain||9782727041|
|HDFC Bank RM||Mr. Prince Sethi||9928000021|